Here are the rules as I know them. . .I must post 6 weird things about myself, and post the RULES.” Which are. . .
Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I stepped on hot tin as a toddler which required skin grafts. Now I have baby-foot-size scars in the center of my feet.
2. I like ABBA and Oingo Boingo.
3. When I was 16, spent a summer in Hawaii (on Lanai) picking pineapple.
4. In art school I lived on microwave popcorn that I ate with chopsticks so that my fingers wouldn’t get greasy.
5. My first major crush was my fourth grade teacher. She had a big bouffant wig and I thought she was beautiful. One day she came to school without the wig and we all thought we had a substitute teacher. When I think about her, she still makes me smile!
6. I can’t tag anyone, I just can’t. It causes me too much mental anguish.