Three of the four ukulele bridges popped off with the strings tuned and tightened. I designed a new bridge that gave a larger gluing area. Then one of the ukes was bumped off a shelf and the neck broke off. I fixed that one this morning and after a day of drying time I will restring it.
Even with all of the mishaps the ukes have been worth the work. Last night we spent some time with the kids playing them and had a great fun. They are picking it up very quickly.
I am learning CSS for designing web sites and made progress. I will probably change my web site for practice and to make it easier to maintain.